Charles R. Dixon, MBA, CIA, CFE
Manager ǀ Houston
Charles Dixon is a manager in HSSK’s Houston office. In his role, he aids members of HSSK’s Litigation Consulting department by preparing complex analysis prior to testimony or deposition.
A certified fraud examiner and internal auditor, Mr. Dixon’s career includes more than two decades of accounting and auditing experience. Past work includes providing public accounting, operational and internal auditing services for a wide range of companies in the energy, manufacturing, construction and both the upstream and downstream oil industries. He has also maintained management positions with firms such as Deloitte, The Siegfried Group and MFR Solutions (formerly Mir Fox & Rodriguez).
Prior to joining HSSK in June, Mr. Dixon managed projects for Accretive Solutions’ Governance and Compliance practice.
The El Paso, Texas, native obtained a bachelor’s degree in government from the University of Texas at Austin. He later earned a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University.
- BA – Government, The University of Texas at Austin
- MBA – Emphasis in Internal Audit, Louisiana State University
- Accreditations & Licenses
- Certified Internal Auditor, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Professional Affiliations & Activities
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
This is not a CPA firm.