Greg Schuelke, CPA
Director ǀ Houston
Greg Schuelke is a director in HSSK’s Houston office. In his role, he serves as a leader in the Dispute Advisory and Forensics practice, and as an expert witness for attorneys during litigation. He also assists corporations and insurance companies with their forensic needs pertaining to accounting records.
A certified public accountant, fraud examiner and valuation analyst who is also licensed in financial forensics, he brings nearly 30 years of trusted experience to the position.
Mr. Schuelke specializes in litigation consulting services for complex commercial litigation matters, including expert testimony regarding lost profits, fraud, business valuation, personal injury, intellectual property, construction disputes and business contract disputes. The Houston native regularly analyzes operational and financial records, and offers opinions regarding financial damages. He has provided expert testimony in both state- and federal-level courts.
A chartered global management accountant, Mr. Schuelke aids corporations and public entities in quantifying financial losses due to breach of fiduciary duty or fraudulent activity, or for compliance purposes.
Mr. Schuelke’s areas of expertise span economic evaluation, remediation cost review and capital cost analysis for manufacturing, petrochemical and refinery plants. He is well-versed in business process and quality management, business interruption, linear programming and production cost analyses, arson–financial motive, fidelity and surety bond claim matters, physical damage cost review, inventory losses, report of values, actual cash value analyses and catastrophe services.
In addition, his practice includes construction-related damage claims which consist of delay claims, review of builder’s risk claims, contractor labor and equipment damage claims, home office overhead claims and construction-related fraud or mismanagement.
- BBA degree in accounting, Texas State University
- Accreditations & Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Professional Affiliations & Activities
- Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) — Director 2008–2010, 2012–2015
- TSCPA, Litigation Services Member Section — Steering Committee 2003–2007
- Houston Chapter—Litigation and Valuation Services Committee — Chair 2004–2006, 2011–2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
This is not a CPA firm.