Houston, Texas 77024
Alex M. Tittel, MBA, ASA
Manager | Houston
Alex Tittel is a Manager in the Business Valuation practice. He has significant consulting experience as a financial analyst and manager and in business valuation advisory services to middle market, public and private companies for the purpose of estate & gift tax reporting, financial reporting, SEC compliance, fairness and solvency opinions, civil litigation and third party valuation. In the past, he has served in analytical and business development roles for major commercial and investment banks and as a merger and acquisitions analyst for an independent power producer.
- Master in Business Administration, Rice University Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management, Houston, Texas, May 2002
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Rice University, Houston, TX, May 1990
- Accreditations & Licenses
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Real Estate Broker's license
- Professional Affiliations
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA) - President of the Houston Chapter (2014-2015)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
This is not a CPA firm.