Houston, Texas 77024
Helga Zauner, CFE, MBA
Director | Houston
Helga Zauner is a Director in the Litigation Consulting practice at HSSK. She is a testifying expert and brings 20 years of unique experience in Litigation Consulting, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Reporting and Cash Flow Analysis and Forecasting. She specializes in Forecasting Techniques, Time Series Analysis and Econometrics and has extensive experience in Quantitative and Data Analysis. Helga's background includes serving as a Financial Advisor in banking and corporate credit and as a partner and Financial Manager in the construction and automobile dealership businesses, where she handled treasury, accounting, and other financial duties. She has worked in projects in the energy, construction, home health care, real estate, auto, and other industries.
Helga holds American and Mexican dual citizenship and is bilingual in English and Spanish, as well as conversational in French. She was an Associate Professor for four years at Universidad de Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Gto. where she taught courses in Finance, Econometrics and Statistics, and did Applied Research in: Financial Analysis, Investments, Project Analysis, Time Series, Forecasting and Econometrics. Helga has also consulted for the State of Guanajuato in the areas of Econometrics and Financial Analysis.
- Centro de Investigacion en Matematicas, Guanajuato, Gto.
- PhD, Statistics, 2004 PhD Candidate.
- Boston College Carroll Graduate School of Management, Boston, MA
- M.B.A., Finance, 1993
- Facultad de Matematicas, Universidad de Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Gto.
- BS, Mathematics, Minor: Computer Science, 1991
- Worked in several programming projects for the Centro de Investigacion en Matematicas.
- Interned during vacations at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center as a programmer at the National Space Science Data Center (NSSDC).
- Accreditations & Licenses
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Professional Affiliations
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Houston Chapter – Treasurer 2009-2013
This is not a CPA firm.